Inpatient Alcohol Rehab
Inpatient alcohol rehab is often critical to overcoming alcohol addiction. While there are outpatient alcohol addiction options, typically an inpatient alcohol rehab is necessary as the first step along the road to recovery and lasting sobriety.
Inpatient alcohol rehab programs provide 24-hr. care for the duration of the treatment period. Clients typically spend several hours each day in therapy, counseling and educational settings.
There are numerous, even overwhelming numbers of inpatient alcohol rehab options that finding the appropriate one can be challenging.
The following is a list of useful questions to ask:
- Have you treated patients with the same diagnosis as mine before? If yes, what is your success rate? How is success defined and measured by your program?
- Do you regularly measure the quality of your alcohol rehab programs? Through what tools?
- Is your staff in house, or do you mostly rely on consultants?
- How many patients does a therapist treat each day?
- Can my family and I tour the facility before I sign up?
- Will my family be involved in my rehabilitation? How?
- Are there support groups in your facility?
- Do you have post-rehab/ relapse prevention support?
Before committing to an inpatient alcohol rehab center, clients are advised to gather all the information available on its facilities and programs. The internet is useful for this purpose. You can also go for a consult in any one of the rehab centers that you're considering. You might also find it useful to talk to people who have experience with inpatient alcohol rehab centers because you might learn a thing or two from what they've been through. For a list of rehab centers in your area, you can do a quick search online or you can refer to your local phone book directory.
Miramar Recovery Centers provides the highest level of inpatient alcohol rehab services. These services feature: highly trained and experienced physicians, psychologists, therapists, adjunct professionals, overnight staffing, gender-specific treatment, confidential setting, and furnished residences.
Live the life you are meant to live