Inpatient Primary Care
Our Primary Care program, also known as Residential Inpatient, is the most comprehensive drug and alcohol addiction treatment program in the treatment field.
We provide extensive assessment, primary treatment and detoxification, family/loved one therapy, and discharge and after care planning.
Our purpose is to address and treat not only the primary addictions of our clients, but the underlying issues that most often 'drive the addictions.' We accomplish this through the expertise of our psychologist and drug addiction therapists, who utilize proven treatment modalities including proven behavior therapies, family therapy, individual and support group therapy, as well as other therapeutic and counseling services. Additionally, our clients participate in other activities designed to strengthen the mind, body and spirit.
Components of our Primary Care Program
- Extensive assessments and evaluation, including lab work, if needed, as well as Medication Management, provided by our consulting physicians
- Full Bio-Psych-Social Assessment provided by our clinical team
- Individualized and Customized Treatment Plans developed by our Treatment Team
- An Experienced and Professional Team of Licensed, Credentialed Professionals, including psychologist, masters-level therapists, counselors, dietitian, acupuncturist, and other supportive treatment staff
- Individual, One-on-One Therapy
- Family and/or Loved One Therapy
- Off-Campus Activities
- Private Time
- Exceptional Dining
- Discharge Planning
- Case Management
- Initimate Setting, no more than 6 clients per residence
- Luxurious and comfortable healing environment and accommodations
Please call now to find out more about our Inpatient Primary Care Program
Live the life you are meant to live